September 16th, 2010 by Mark Rittman
Well I’m currently in the Hotel Sofitel in Redwood Shores, waiting to start the two-day ACE Director briefing at HQ, but in the meantime I wanted to post a reminder about a special half-day session ODTUG are running at OpenWorld on Sunday.
Sunday is traditionally the “User Group Forum” day at OpenWorld, and this year ODTUG are running a half-day session in the afternoon focusing on OBIEE. Our theme this year is (ahem) best practices, and we’ve got some excellent speakers and a panel session to take us through the topic. Here’s the agenda:
- Sunday 12.30 Moscone 2012 : Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition : Introduction, Overview, Agenda – Stewart Bryson, for ODTUG
- Sunday 13:00 Moscone 2012 : Planning for High Performance (Jeff McQuigg, KPI Partners)
- Sunday 14:00 Moscone 2020 : Oracle Exadata/Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Retail Case Study (Jon Mead, Rittman Mead)
- Sunday 15.30 Moscone 2012 : Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Dashboard Best Practices (Kevin McGinley, Accenture, Senior Manager)
- Sunday 16.30 Moscone 2012 : Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Panel – Stewart Bryson chairing, Mark, Kevin, Jon and Jeff on the panel
This is a great way to start the OBIEE coverage at OpenWorld, and I’m particularly pleased to meet Jeff again, and get a chance to meet Kevin who up until now, I’ve only known through his blog and the various OBIEE forums. If you’re free on Sunday and at OpenWorld, be sure to come along, and thanks to ODTUG for organizing it.