RittmanMead Webinar Series 2012
Mark and myself have been delivering webinars each week as part of the RittmanMead Webinar Series 2012. We’re a third of the way through the series now, with some really interesting sessions covering Exaytics, RPD development, and OBI change management.
Still to come are the following sessions:
- April 25th : OBIEE11g Security
- The security model in OBI 11g is closely integrated with that of the Fusion Middleware (FMW) stack, and differs significantly from that in 10g. This webinar explains the concepts involved, and what they mean in practice to the RPD developer and OBI Administrator.
- May 2nd : OBIEE11g Administration through EM and WLS
- This webinar is primarily for OBI Administrators and those responsible for the running of the system. It will demonstrate how to use the power of Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control (FMC) to monitor your OBI system and diagnose problems.
- May 23rd : OBIEE11g Action Framework
- The Action Framework was new in OBI 11g, and support the idea of Closed-Loop Analytics. This webinar is for end-users and developers alike, and will look at the different types of Actions, how reports can be made interactive, and how they can be scheduled through the use of Agents.
- May 30th : OBIEE11g KPIs and Scorecards
- This webinar is for any end-user or RPD developer wanting to get a solid understanding of the KPI and Scorecarding functionality that is available within OBI 11g. The principles of scorecarding will be covered, as well as the practical implementation within OBI.
Register now at a cost of just £250 per session.