February 3rd, 2013 by Peter Scott
One of the great things about working here at Rittman Mead is our corporate ethos of sharing our knowledge and experience. Of course, much of this is “paid for” work with our customers where we train, mentor, consult, develop, implement and support all manner of things Oracle BI. However, sharing with the community is also a major feature of our culture; there is, of course, the Rittman Mead Blog, but we are also keen supporters of user groups throughout the world.
I am delighted to say that Rittman Mead will be at the RMOUG conference being held in Denver, CO between February 12 and 13, 2013. I love this conference – it is large enough to allow several parallel streams and attracts many world class speakers, yet the conference also manages to remain a close gathering of friends.
This year we will have four members of our team presenting: Stewart Bryson, Jordan Meyer and Michael Rainey from Rittman Mead North America, I will be representing the European offices. Between us we will presenting 7 sessions over the event.
- Reporting against Transactional Schemas with OBIEE 11g – Stewart Bryson, Feb 12 8:30 am.
- Aggregation: The BI Server versus the Oracle Optimizer – Stewart Bryson, Feb 12 2:30 pm.
- GoldenGate and ODI – A Perfect Match for Real-Time Data Warehousing – Michael Rainey, Feb 12 5:15 pm.
- Social Network Analysis with Oracle Tools – Jordan Meyer, Feb 13 9:45 am.
- Data Science for OBI Professionals – Jordan Meyer, Feb 13 11:15 am.
- Extending Oracle’s Data Warehouse Reference Architecture for a Real Time and Big Data World – Peter Scott, Feb 13 1:30 pm.
- Tuning “Real Time” Data Warehouses – A Guide from the Field – Peter Scott, Feb 13 4:00 pm.
In addition Stewart will also be co-presenting with Kent Graziano on “Using OBIEE and Data Vault to Virtualize Your BI Environment: An Agile Approach”
After the meeting we will posting our presentations on the articles page of our website.
If you see any of us in Denver then come up and say hello – we would love to meet you.