January 13th, 2014 by Mark Rittman
It’s the Sunday before the week of the BIWA Summit 2014, San Francisco, and Rittman Mead will be presenting a number of sessions and hands-on labs during the event. We’re also running a social event on the Wednesday night (I may even get the decks out again…), and of course there’s a great speaker line-up across the Oracle BI, analytics, data warehousing and data integration space.
The Rittman Mead sessions we’re presenting, and the date and time of the social event, are as follows:
Tuesday, Jan 14th 2014
- “Oracle BI Multi-user Development: MDS XML versus MUDE” : Stewart Bryson, 10:00 a.m. – Room 1
- “Deep Dive into BI Apps 11g and ODI” : Mark Rittman, 11:15 a.m. – Room 1
- “OBIEE, Hadoop and Big Data Analysis” : Mark Rittman, 2:30 p.m. – Room 1
- “Deploying OBIEE in the Cloud – Options and Deployment Scenarios” : Mark Rittman, 3:45 p.m. – Room 1
- Rittman Mead Social Hour – 6pm – 7pm
Thursday, Jan 16th 2014
- Exalytics Test Drive : Stewart Bryson, 8:45 a.m.
We’ll post the presentations on our website after the event, but if you’re going to be at BIWA Summit 2014 – we’ll see you there.