April 4th, 2014 by Mark Rittman
Just a quick note to mention two courses that are being run from our Brighton office soon, that might interested readers of the blog.
Our OBIEE 11g Bootcamp course, newly updated for OBIEE 184.108.40.206, is a start-to-finish introduction to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g aimed at developers and admins new to the platform. Starting with an overview of the platform, then taking you through RPD development, creating reports and dashboards and through to security, configuring for high-availability and systems management, this is our most popular course and includes a free copy of my book, “Oracle Business Intelligence Developers Guide”.
This 5-day course covers the following topics:
- OBIEE 11g Overview & Product Architecture
- Installation, Configuration & Upgrades
- Creating Repositories from Relational Sources
- Advanced Repository Modelling from Relational Sources
- Systems Management using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Creating Analyses and Dashboards
- Actionable Intelligence
- KPIs, Scorecards & Strategy Management
- Creating Published Reports (BI Publisher)
- OBIEE 11g Security
- High-Availability, Scaleout & Clustering
- OBIEE 11g Bootcamp, April 28th-May 2nd, 2014
We’re also very pleased to announce the availability of our new Data Integrator 12c 3-day course, aimed at developers new to ODI as well as those upgrading their knowledge from the ODI11g release. Written entirely by our ODI development team and also used by us to train our own staff, this is a great opportunity to learn ODI12c based on Rittman Mead’s own, practical field experience.
The topics we’ll be covering in this course are:
- Getting Started with ODI 12c
- ODI 12c TopologyODI 12c Projects
- Models & Datastores
- Data Quality in a Model
- Introduction to ODI Mappings
- ODI Procedures, Variables, Sequences, & User Functions
- Advanced ODI Mappings
- ODI Packages
- Scenarios in ODI
- The ODI Debugger
- ODI Load Plans
We’re running this course for the first time, in Brighton on May 12th – 14th 2014, and you can register using this link.
Full details of all our training courses, including public scheduled courses and private, standard or customised courses, can be found on our Training web page or for more information, contact the Rittman Mead Training Team.