Rittman Mead will be pleased to be attending the BIWA Summit 2013, which is being held at the Hotel Sofitel in San Francisco on 9th and 10th January 2013. Organized by the BIWA SIG, part of the International Oracle Users Group (IOUG), and once again now running as a standalone event, the BIWA Summit promises to be the premier Oracle database-focused BI, analytics and data warehousing conference in the USA in 2013.
Rittman Mead will be presenting several sessions at the BIWA Summit 2013, including:
- Mark Rittman : “Oracle Data Integration Tips, Techniques and Features for the Enterprise”
- Mark Rittman : “Big Data at the Speed of Thought – OBIEE, Endeca and R on Exalytics”
- Borkur Steingrimsson : “OBIEE11g Usage Tracking and Summary Advisor for Exalytics”
- Stewart Bryson : “Reporting Against Transactional Schemas with OBIEE 11g”
- Jordan Meyer : “Social Network Analysis with Oracle Tools”
Apart from our speakers, there’s a fantastic line-up at the event including Tom Kyte, Balaji Yelamanchili, Bud Endress, Dan Vlamis, Maria Colgan, Kevin McGinley, Florian Schouten, Jeff McQuigg and Charlie Berger, with topics ranging from OBIEE, through OLAP and database analytics, right through to data integration, data warehousing and Oracle Endeca. As someone who’s constantly encouraged Shyam, Joe and the rest of the BIWA committee to run the BIWA Summit separate from Collaborate, I’m really pleased they’re now running this event, and it has our wholehearted support and recommendation.
The Summit agenda is here, with details of keynotes here and registration details here. Early-bird discounts are still available, so if you’re free in the first week of January, register now and we’ll see you in San Francisco!