Join Rittman Mead at Oracle Openworld 2012, San Francisco USA
Rittman Mead are proud to again be participating as speakers, and track organisers, at this year’s Oracle Openworld 2012 in San Francisco, USA. Covering all Oracle product and technology and running over five days, this is the premier event for Oracle customers, partners and developers from around the world.
This year’s Openworld has hundreds of Oracle BI, data warehousing, data integration and performance management presentations, along with roadmap sessions on OBIEE, Exalytics, BI Applications, Data Integrator and Endeca Information Discovery. Rittman Mead are presenting many sessions over the week and are also participating as part of the Oracle ACE/ACE Director program, and the Data Warehousing Global Leaders Program. Sessions that we are presenting include:
Sunday September 30th 2012
- UGF2644 – Oracle Exalytics and Oracle TimesTen for Exalytics Best Practices (Mark Rittman, 10.30am – 11.30am Moscone West 2018)
- UGF10417 – No-Surprises Development and Environment Management (Stewart Bryson and Kellyn Pot’Vin, 10.30 – 11.30am Moscone West 2009)
- UGF10377 – How to Integrate Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g and Oracle Essbase/EPM (Mark Rittman, 3.30pm – 4.30pm Moscone West 2008)
- UGF10373 – Integrating Oracle Business Intelligence with Oracle Fusion Middleware: Tips and Techniques (Mark Rittman, 2.15pm – 3pm Moscone West 2010)
- UGF10349 – Event-Driven Real-Time Analytics (Jon Mead, 2.15pm -3.15 Moscone West 2006)
- UGF5334 – In-Memory Analytics: Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database Compared with Oracle Essbase 184.108.40.206 (Venkatakrishnan J, 2.15pm – 3.15pm Moscone West 2000)
- UGF10368 – Oracle Endeca Information Discovery for Oracle Business Intelligence/Data Warhouse Developers (Mark Rittman, 1pm – 2pm Moscone West 2006)
Wednesday October 3rd 2012
- CON2639 – High-Speed, In-Memory Big Data Analysis with Oracle Exalytics (Mark Rittman, 5pm -6pm Moscone South 304
Thursday October 4th 2012
- CON3646 – Report Against Transactional Schemas with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (Stewart Bryson, 12.45pm – 1.45pm Moscone South 310)
- CON2643 – Developing Search/Analytic BI Applications with Oracle Endeca Information Discovery (Stewart Bryson, 2.15pm – 3.15pm Moscone South 309)
Mark Rittman will also be signing copies of his new book, “Oracle Business Intelligence Developers Guide” published by Oracle Press, at the Openworld bookstore on Monday 1st October between 1pm and 1.30pm. These are brand-new copies hot off of the press, so come along, get your copy signed and be one of the first to read this definitive guide to developing on the OBIEE11g platform.
If you’re at Openworld and you’d also like to talk about your Oracle BI, DW, data integration or EPM needs, we’d be pleased to speak with you and see how we can help. You can either catch us before or after one of our conference sessions, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange a time to meet up. See you all in San Francisco!