Our current public training schedule is available to view online here.
Ranging from two to five days in length, our selection of courses covers the use of Oracle’s Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing technologies – with something to suit all levels of knowledge and interaction.
Our courses are taught by our consultants who are well respected for their ability to put across their technical knowledge from years of real-world consulting experience to the classroom environment. Training materials are written in English, but our trainers can teach courses in many languages including Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Icelandic.
We deliver our public courses from our training centres in the UK, US, India, Australia and South Africa. However, any of our courses can be delivered to your team on a private, on-site basis – giving you much more control over the content covered over the course. Due to licensing for example, you may wish to exclude certain modules and focus on others instead. If you have a specific requirement, get in touch and we will find or create the right course for you.
We have recently included the ability to deliver any of our courses remotely. Taught in half days, remote delivery ensures minimal disruption to your team, easy access to teams that are spread across territories and avoidance of trainer travel costs.
As a way of adding value to our training proposition, we have now coupled every course with 10 free hours of support from our Expert Services team. This bank of hours can be used for support on a wide range of issues or questions – read more here.
For any enquiries around training, get in touch by calling one of our offices or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-Demand, Corporate Training Courses
- TRN 201 : Oracle BI EE 10g “Bootcamp”
- TRN 202 : Oracle BI EE 11g “Bootcamp”
- TRN 204 : Oracle BI EE 10g Create Reports, Dashboards and Alerts
- TRN 205 : Oracle BI EE 11g Create Reports, Dashboards, Alerts and Scorecards
- TRN 206 : Oracle BI EE 11g Repository (RPD) Modeling
- TRN 207 : Oracle BI EE 11g Advanced Development & Administration
- TRN 208 : Front End Development, Design and Best Practises
- TRN 209 : OBIEE 11g for Systems Administrators
- TRN 303 : Oracle BI Applications 184.108.40.206 “Bootcamp”
- TRN 402 : Oracle Warehouse Builder 11gR2 Development and Deployment
- TRN 403 : Oracle Data Integrator 11g “Bootcamp”
- TRN 405 : Oracle Data Integrator 12c “Bootcamp”
- TRN 701 : Exalytics for Systems Administrators
- TRN 702 : Exalytics for OBI developers
Contact us at email@example.com to schedule a course now!