Conference season is now upon us, and having just got back from events in the USA and Australia, and with Rittman Mead presenters at conferences in the UK, India and USA over the next few months, I thought I'd be worth posting links to some previous conference presentations and giving everyone a heads-up on where we'll be over the next few months.
First off, Rittman Mead had a number of presentations at Oracle Openworld, which ran in San Francisco in October 2011. Myself, Stewart Bryson, Venkat J and Jon presented a number of sessions over the weeks, and links to the presentation PDFs are given below:
- OBIEE11g and ADF Integration using the Action Framework (Mark Rittman and Andrejus Baranovskis)
- OBIEE11g Systems Management New Features & Best Practices (Mark Rittman)
- OBIEE11g Architecture & Internals (Mark Rittman)
- OBIEE11g Deployment & Change Management Best Practices (Mark Rittman)
- Aggregation : Oracle BI Server vs. Oracle Optimizer (Stewart Bryson)
- Agile Data Warehousing using OBIEE and Oracle Exadata (Stewart Bryson)
- Packaged Cloud-Based BI using Oracle Golden Gate and Oracle BI Applications (Jon Mead)
- OBIEE11g Security Auditing (Venkatakrishnan J)
- OBIEE11g Regression & Load Testing (Venkatakrishnan J)
In addition, Stewart, Ashley Beauman, Richard Chan and myself were at the ODTUG BI & EPM Seriously Practical Conference in Sydney, Australia. If you were an attendee at the event, you can download the slides from my seven (!) presentations using the email that would have been sent to you last week.
So, going forward from now, Rittman Mead will be presenting at a number of events around the world, including:
- Mark, Venkat, Stewart, Borkur Steingrimsson and Mike Vickers will be presenting at the UKOUG Conference & Exhibition, Birmingham UK, on the 5-7th December 2011
- Mark will be presenting at the All India Oracle User Group Sangam'11 Conference in Bangalore, India on the 9th-10th December 2011
- Stewart, Mark, Borkur and Peter will be presenting at the RMOUG Training Days 2012 event in Denver, Colorado on 14th-16th February 2012
- Finally, Mark will be presenting at the Hotsos Symposium 2012, Dallas Texas on March 4th-8th 2012
In addition, we're putting the finishing touches to a schedule of public training courses that will run in the UK, India and USA during 2012, and a new run of the very-popular "Training Days" event we organize each year, which next year will focus on OBIEE 184.108.40.206 new features, deployment & change management topics, and Exalytics. Keep checking back to this blog for more details as they become available.