It’s the day before Christmas Eve over in the UK, and we’re finishing up for the Christmas break and looking forward to seeing friends and family over the next few days. To all of our readers, customers, friends and partners, have a great Holiday season and New Year, and we’re looking forward to seeing you at various events and on customer projects in 2015.
If you’re thinking of submitting an abstract for the Rittman Mead BI Forum 2015 the call for papers is now open. with abstracts accepted through to January 18th, 2015. In addition, as well as the BI Forum in May you can also catch-up with us at these events in the first-half of the New Year:
- BIWA Summit 2015, San Francisco January 27th - 29th 2015
Myself, Francesco Tisiot, Jordan Meyer, Daniel Adams and Andy Rocha will be presenting on Big Data SQL, ODI & OBIEE; data science for Oracle professionals; Oracle BICS and data visualization amongst other topics
- Riga Dev Day, Riga, Latvia, 22nd January 2015
Robin Moffatt and I will be speaking on OBIEE, source control and release management, and Robin will deliver his award-winning session on OBIEE performance optimization
- Oracle Gebruikersclub Holland, Utrecht, 14th January 2015
This is an evening session for the Oracle Users’ Club Holland where I’ll be talking about our project experiences delivering Big Data and BI projects on Oracle Big Data Appliance, Exadata and Exalytics
- Middle East Oracle University Expert Summit, Dubai, Feb 15th-19th 2015 [PDF]
I’m one of nine speakers at this event, and I’ll be speaking about OBIEE development “best practices” on the first day, and then OBIEE futures on the second
- OUGN Conference, March 12th-14th 2015
Robin Moffatt, myself and others will be speaking at the OUGN Conference in March, on topics around OBIEE and Big Data
- Collaborate’15, Las Vegas, April 12th-16th 2015
- Rittman Mead BI Forum 2015, 6th-8th May 2015 (Brighton), 13th-15th May 2015 (Atlanta)
- ODTUG KScope’15, Hollywood Florida, June 21st-25th 2015
Look out for details of these events in early 2015 as agendas and sessions get finalised - and don’t forget to submit your BI Forum 2015 abstract by January 18th, 2015, with final agenda and speaker details to follow in February 2015.
That’s it for now though - have a great Christmas and New Year, and see you in 2015!