It’s just a week to go until the start of the Brighton Rittman Mead BI Forum 2015, with the optional one-day masterclass starting on Wednesday, May 6th at 10am and the event opening with a reception and Oracle keynote later in the evening. Spaces are still available if you want to book now, but we can’t guarantee places past this Friday so register now if you’re planning to attend.
As a reminder, here’s some earlier blog posts and articles about events going on at the Brighton event, and at the Atlanta event the week after:
- Announcing the Special Guest Speakers for Brighton & Atlanta BI Forum 2015
- More on the Rittman Mead BI Forum 2015 Masterclass : “Delivering the Oracle Big Data and Information Management Reference Architecture”
- Announcing the BI Forum 2015 Data Visualisation Challenge
- RM BI Forum 2015 : Justification Letters for Employers
- Realtime BI Show with Kevin and Stewart – BI Forum 2015 Special!
- Previewing Three Sessions at the Brighton Rittman Mead BI Forum 2015
- Previewing Four Sessions at the Atlanta Rittman Mead BI Forum 2015
- BI Forum 2015 Preview — OBIEE Regression Testing, and Data Discovery with the ELK stack
We’re also running our first “Data Visualisation Challenge” at both events, where we’re asking attendees to create their most impressive and innovative data visualisation within OBIEE using the Donors Choose dataset, with the rule being that you can use any OBIEE or related technology as long as the visualisation runs with OBIEE and can respond to dashboard prompt controls. We’re also opening it up to OBIEE running as part of Oracle BI Cloud Service (BICS), so if you want to give Visual Analyser a spin within BICS we’d be interested in seeing the results.
Registration is still open for the Atlanta BI Forum event too, running the week after Brighton on the 13th-15th May 2015 at the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown hotel. Full details of both events are on the event homepage, with the registration links for Brighton and Atlanta given below.