This week Rittman Mead are very pleased to be presenting at the UK Oracle User Group’s Tech’15 Conference in Birmingham, delivering a number of sessions around OBIEE, Data Integration, Cloud and Big Data.
If you’re at the event and you see any of us in sessions, around the conference or during our talks, we’d be pleased to speak with you about your projects and answer any questions you might have. Here’s the list our speaking slots over the four days of the event, and I’ll update the list with links to presentation downloads as they become available over the event.
- "Adding a Data Reservoir to Your Oracle Data Warehouse for Customer 360-Degree Analysis” - Mark Rittman, Sunday 6th December 2015
- “Smarter Regression Testing for OBIEE” - Robin Moffatt, Tuesday 8th December 2015
- “Deploying Full OBIEE Systems into Oracle Cloud” - Mark Rittman, Tuesday 8th December 2015
- "ODI Lifecycle and Data Governance” - Jerome Francoisse, Tuesday 8th December
- “User Adoption and Retention in OBIEE for the IT Department” - Robin Moffatt, Wednesday 9th December 2015
- "Putting Oracle Big Data to Work - Two Real-World Case Studies From Rittman Mead's Big Data Delivery Team” - Mark Rittman, Wednesday 9th December 2015
- “Oracle Big Data Discovery - Tips and Tricks from the Field” - Mark Rittman, Wednesday 9th December 2015
- "Migration From Oracle Warehouse Builder to Oracle Data Integrator - Eurocontrol Case Study” - - Jerome Francoisse, Wednesday 9th December
In addition, if you’re interested in the OBIEE user adoption and retention area that Robin talks about in his Wednesday session, Rittman Mead have a User Engagement service using some of the tools and techniques that Robin talked about (datasheet here) and we’d be pleased to talk to you about how you can increase user engagement, adoption and retention for your OBIEE system. Other than that, come and speak to us if you see us at the Birmingham ICC, and look forward to more content on these areas in the New Year!