Whether you are about to embark on a new project using Oracle’s BI & data warehousing technologies, or you are mid-way through a project and need some extra help, Rittman Mead Consulting’s team of expert consultants can work with you to ensure the success of your project.
Our consultancy services can provide you with help at the start of your project with initial scoping, specification of hardware and software, requirements definition and the drawing up of strategy, technical architecture and design documents. If your project is on a tight budget, compared to hiring contractors our services can often work out cheaper as you only pay for the days you need, and we have the experience to “hit the ground running” straight away.
Achieving Measurable ROI
Measuring the ROI of BI Projects has long been a challenge. Rittman Mead have created a structured approach to ROI measurement, grouping it into three headings: Tangible, Intangible & Strategic.
- Tangible : An example would be using BI to increase revenue, or reduce costs by removing manual processes.
- Intangible : Similarly BI could be used to improve customer service or staff morale
- Strategic – BI used across the organisation for analytic based decision making and alignment to strategic KPIs.
We work with our clients to help them adopt BI strategically, moving them through the BI “maturity model”.
We do this by evaluating their current situation, helping them focus on immediate BI priorities, so that they can achieve and maintain a strategic BI initiative in order to create a platform for business transformation.
For more details on our consulting and expert services, click on the links below.
- Prepare, Build and Sustain : our service to help move you through the BI Maturity Model
- Details on our OBIEE 11g Services
- Details of our award-winning Expert Services for Oracle BI, DW & EPM
We aim to be your trusted partners when working with Oracle’s BI & data warehousing products, helping you bring in projects on-time and on-budget.