Oracle Openworld 2013 is now over, but no sooner have we unpacked from that trip, we're packing again for our next one - our BI Masterclass Tour for India, starting in a few week's time in Bangalore.
Running in partnership with ODTUG and with myself, Venkat Janakiraman and Stewart Bryson leading the sessions, we're looking forward to sharing the news from Openworld, talking about the latest in Oracle BI and EPM development, and meeting Oracle BI enthusiast at each event.
The event is taking place over three cities - Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbia, with each masterclass running for a full day. We'll go to Bangalore on Tuesday 15th October, Hyderabad on Thursday 17th October and then fly up to Mumbai for Saturday, 19th October 2013. Full details are on the event home page including details on how to register, with each masterclass's agenda looking like this:
- 9.30am – 10.00am: Registration and Welcome
- 10.00am – 10.30am: Oracle BI, Analytics and EPM Product Update – Mark Rittman
- 10.30am – 11.30pm: Extreme BI: Agile BI Development using OBIEE, ODI and Golden Gate – Stewart Bryson
- 11.30pm – 12.30pm: OBIEE 11g Integration with the Oracle EPM Stack – Venkatakrishnan J
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm: Lunch & Networking
- 1.30pm – 2.30pm: OBIEE and Essbase on Exalytics Development & Deployment Best Practices – Mark Rittman
- 2.30pm – 3.30pm: Oracle BI Multi-user Development: MDS XML versus MUDE – Stewart Bryson
- 3.30pm – 4.00pm: Coffee Break & Networkng
- 4.00pm – 5.00pm: Intro and tech deep dive into BI Apps 11g + ODI
- 5.00pm – 6.00pm: Metadata & Data loads to EPM using Oracle Data Integrator - Venkatakrishnan J
The dates, locations and registration links for the three events are as follows:
- Bangalore, Fortune Select Trinity Hotel, Whitefield: October 15th 2013, 10am – 6pm (IST)
- Hyderabad, Westin Mindspace, Hyderabad, Hitec City: October 17th 2013, 10am – 6pm (IST)
- Mumbai, Courtyard Marriott, Mumbai: October 19th 2013, 10am – 6pm (IST)
We’re also investigating the idea of bringing our Rittman Mead BI Forum to India in 2014, so this would be a good opportunity to introduce yourself to us and the other attendees if you’d like to present at that event, and generally let us know what you’re doing with Oracle’s BI, EPM, analytics and data warehousing tools. There’ll also be lots of ODTUG goodies and giveaways, and a social event in the evening after the main masterclass finishes.
Numbers are limited though, and places are going fast - check out the event page for full details, and hopefully we'll see some of you in either Bangalore, Hyderabad or Mumbai!